Prep time: 30 minutes
Chilling time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours 30 minutes
Servings: 12 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 8 ounces Hall’s Pimento Cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- 18 ounces cooked bacon (about 1 1/2 cups diced)
- 1 to 2 jalapeños minced (seeds & membrane removed)
- 1 1/2 cups of pecans (chopped and finely chopped)
- Pretzel sticks
- In a large bowl, using an electric beater, beat cream cheese, cayenne, 1/2 of the jalapeños, and
Hall’s Pimento Cheese. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
- In a medium bowl, combine diced bacon, chopped pecans, and the remaining jalapeños.
- Using a spoon or small cookie scoop, form heaping tablespoons of pimento cheese into balls. Roll
each pimento cheese ball in the mixture of bacon, pecans, and jalapeños, pressing coating into
cheese so that it adheres.
- Refrigerate cheese balls until firm, and keep them chilled until ready to serve. Just before serving,
skewer each cheese ball with a pretzel stick.