- 1 medium cucumber, sliced, (I half peel the cucumber. Leaving some dark green for
- 6 slices of white or rye bread
- Fresh dill for garnish
- Using a serrated knife, remove the crusts from the bread slices. Spread a generous amount of the Benedictine on both sides of the bread.
- Place 6 cucumber slices onto one slice of the bread. Place other slice of bread on top of cucumbers, Benedictine side down.
- Cut each sandwich into three equal parts to make small tea sandwiches. Garnish with fresh dill and serve immediately.
Enjoy your delicious Benedictine cucumber tea sandwiches!