- 1 qt Heavy Cream
- 1/2 C diced red onion
- 1/2 C diced green peppers
- 6 oz chopped country ham
- 5 slices cooked chopped bacon
- 32 oz Hall’s Original Snappy Beer Cheese
- Lightly sauté diced red onion and green peppers.
- Cook bacon and let cool, chop once cooled.
- Pour heavy cream into slow cooker and add the above ingredients.
- Set cooker to low setting.
- Stir in Hall’s Beer Cheese until combined.
- Cook until all ingredients warmed through and soup is bubbling.
- Top with croutons, dollop of sour cream, ham or bacon, and scallions if desired.