- 5 eggs, cooked and scrambled
- 1 16 oz. pkg. of cooked Original Jimmy Dean sausage
- 8 strips of cooked bacon, chopped
- 2 12 oz. pkgs. cheddar jack cheese
- 6 oz. Hall’s Original Snappy Beer Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
Optional mix-ins: Cooked bacon, cooked sausage, ham, minced chives, sliced green onions
Preheat oven to 350. Place pizza crust on a round cookie sheet. Brush the entire crust with olive oil. Follow package instructions for crust. Combine the beer cheese and sour cream and mix until smooth. Spread the beer cheese mixture onto the pizza crust. Add one 12 oz. package of cheddar jack cheese. Spread sausage and bacon onto the cheddar jack cheese. Next, spread the scrambled eggs on top of the sausage and bacon. Spread the second bag of cheddar jack cheese on the top of the sausage and bacon. Cook pizza for 10-15 minutes depending on how crispy you prefer the crust.