Yield: 40 rolls
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
- 1 (8-oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso taco seasoning
- 1 cups shredded chicken (rotisserie chicken works well)
- 8 oz Hall’s Beer Cheese (Your choice of Original or Hot ‘n Snappy)
- 1 (10-oz) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, well drained
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 8 medium sized tortillas
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients (except tortillas) until well blended.
- Spread 1 oz beer cheese covering the entire surface of the tortilla. Spread 1/3 C of chicken mixture on top of the beer cheese covering the entire surface. Roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Refrigerate until firm, at least 30 minutes. Also, if you chill longer, they will be easier to cut.
- Slice into ½-inch slices with a serrated knife to prevent crushing. Serve.