- 6 hard boiled or steamed eggs
- ¼ C sugar
- 1 -8 oz Hall’s Benedictine
- ½ avocado
- 1/8 t dill weed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Slice each egg in half lengthwise and remove the yolks. Place all yolks in a medium-sized bowl. Add benedictine, avocado, sugar, dill weed and a pinch of salt and pepper to the egg yolks. Mash with a fork (or beat with a hand mixer) until completely smooth.
- Scoop deviled yolk mixture back into the egg white halves using a spoon. Alternatively, you can scoop the mixture into a plastic sandwich bag and snip off the corner to create a “piping bag.”
- Sprinkle eggs with additional dill weed to your liking.