Prep time: 15 minutes
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 small head of cabbage (or one bag of coleslaw mix)
- 3 small cucumbers, diced in small pieces
- 1 C frozen sweet corn, thawed
- 1 C ham, diced in small pieces
- 1/3 C scallions
- 1 whole lemon squeezed
- 2 T apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- ¼ C sugar
- 1 8oz container Hall’s Benedictine spread
- ½ t salt
- ½ t pepper
- Slice the cabbage into strips, just like you would for coleslaw.
- Cut the cucumbers and ham into small cubes
- Place all the ingredients into a large bowl and mix well.
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, or longer if you prefer a softer coleslaw.
Before serving, toss/stir coleslaw once more to redistribute dressing that may have settled at the bottom of the bowl. Then serve chilled, with a sprinkle of extra pepper if desired.