- 1 Jumbo Hoagie bun, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 T butter
- 4 ounces (or more) Hall’s Beer Cheese
- 1 C shredded Jalapeno Havarti Cheese
- ½ red pepper, sliced
- ½ yellow pepper, sliced
- ½ orange pepper, sliced
- ½ red onion, sliced
- Leftover steak, thinly sliced
- Heat one tablespoon of butter in a skillet and saute peppers and onions until tender.
- Remove peppers and onions from the skillet.
- Butter both sides of the hoagie bun using the last tablespoon of butter.
- Placed hoagie in skillet, buttered side down and toast until golden.
- Remove hoagie from the skillet.
- Placed thinly sliced leftover steak in the skillet and heat until meat is hot.
- Place shredded cheese on one side of the toasted hoagie and smear beer cheese on the other.
- op with peppers, onion and steak.
- Cut hoagie in thirds and serve warm.