Yield: 35 smokies
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 lb bacon, thinly sliced
- 1 14 oz. package Little Smokies
- 1/3-1/2 cup brown sugar
For the dipping sauce:
- ¼ C mayonnaise
- ¼ C Hall’s Beer Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Sriracha
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the bacon strips into halves.
- Wrap one piece bacon around one smokie and secure with toothpick. Place on foil lined baking sheet. Repeat until smokies and/or bacon runs out.
- Smother with brown sugar. Make sure all the pieces have a good amount of brown sugar on them.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until bacon is cooked through and crispy. Serve immediately or keep warm by pouring a thin layer of maple syrup on the bottom of a crockpot, set on WARM, and layer meat candy on top.
- To make the dipping sauce, whisk all ingredients together. Serve with the smokies.